WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons
Easily Offer Free or Paid Add-ons and Services at Checkout
The core WooCommerce checkout process covers all of the basic fields shops needs to place an order, but what if your shop needs to offer services or additional products only at checkout? That’s where WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons comes into play. This extension allows you to add several additional options to your checkout page and determine which are free or paid. You can also sort and filter orders based on your shiny new options.
WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons can give you a way to charge for add-ons services such as rush fulfillment or gift wrapping, or can help you offer add-ons at checkout without inventory, such as stickers or insurance. Checkout Add-ons allows you to easily add several field types to your checkout page, including text fields, text areas, select (dropdowns), multi-selects, radio buttons, a checkbox, multi-checkbox, and file uploads.
Checkout Add-ons is great at adding any kind of field for free, but they can also be used to add paid services or fees, and can even do so on a per-option basis.
Adding checkout fields is easy from the new Checkout Add-ons Menu. Simply add your field name, optionally replace it with a descriptive label for the checkout page, determine field type, and whether the options should add a cost or be taxable. You can also determine whether or not to display this information on the “Orders” page and make it sortable or filterable.
What Can Checkout Add-ons Do?
- Add option fields for add-on services and products (without inventory management)
- Optionally add costs for fields or selected options
- Use amount or percentage-based fees NEW
- Apply costs on a per-option basis
- Dynamically update the order details and total on the checkout page as options are selected or changed
- Saves selected options & uploads even if customers browse away from checkout!
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions – A checkout add-on will add a one time charge to the initial purchase
- Allow admins and customers to view order add-ons
- Supports One Page Checkout
- Optionally view new fields from the “Orders” page
- Optionally sort or filter orders based on new fields
Tightly Tied to Order Management
Using WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons, you can easily view orders with your checkout fields, filter or sort orders using these fields, and view all selected add-ons within the order details. Customers can also view any paid add-ons while viewing their own orders, as these are added as line-items.
Any checkout add-ons will be displayed to the admin and to the customer at checkout and in the order details.
WooCommerce Subscriptions support
Since WooCommerce Subscriptions supports fees, you can also use it with Checkout Add-ons!
Upsell Products and Services
Using Checkout Add-ons for WooCommerce, you can sell additional products and services or gather information that’s needed for every order, such as file uploads for printing companies. So long as inventory / SKUs don’t need to be managed, you can add whatever products or upsells you’d like to in the checkout page. Add fields for licenses or taxes, give away or sell product samples, offer additional services, provide file uploads, and more!
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Create some order fields under WooCommerce > Checkout Add-ons
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy using your shiny new checkout fields!
Michael Reed (verified owner) –
WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons was exactly what it promised. I used it for a restaurant website to add-on a “leave a tip” option in the checkout screen. It worked perfectly. I will definitely be buying more WooCommerce plugins from Cheap WooCommerce! Thanks!