Bookly PRO – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System
Automated online booking & scheduling for WordPress: fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync.
Bookly Pro add-on enables advanced features of Bookly online appointment scheduling plugin. With Bookly Pro, you can remove all the limitations of the free version of Bookly WordPress booking plugin.
The default configuration of Bookly Pro includes:
- Fully-customizable booking form that can be used on any device;
- Filterable, sortable and searchable booking list that you can print or export to CSV;
- Unlimited number of Staff Members with individual working schedules, prices, and ability to manage their profiles and online booking calendar;
- Unlimited number of Services which you can group into categories and set unique colors for easier viewing in Bookly Calendar;
- Importable and exportable customer base with unlimited clients list which displays payments stats and internal notes about the client;
- Various templates for customizable Email and SMS notifications;
- 2-way synchronization between Bookly Calendar and Google Calendar which automatically reflects all updates in Bookly in your Google Calendar;
- Integration with PayPal Express Checkout (note that this method is deprecatedas of January 1, 2017 and no longer serviced by PayPal for new customers), the list of completed and pending payments;
- Built-in analytics with booking statistics;
- WooCommerce compatibility;
- Multi-language support – 12 languages included;
- Six months of 24/7 online customer support.
Once you purchase and install Bookly Pro, you will have Bookly plugin and Bookly Pro (Add-on) activated. You are free to add more advanced functionality to your default configuration with various Bookly add-ons for automating your online booking system.
If you use the legacy version of paid Bookly, please update to the latest version. Follow the instructions on the migrator page to switch to the new Bookly Pro with ease and for free.
All you could want to know about Bookly Pro as a WordPress Plugin
You’re halfway there, but you need more information to make sure Bookly Pro is the perfect booking system for you. Whether you’re a developer or a business owner.
To see others we’ve helped, feel free to have a look at our reviews section.
Otherwise, read on to wisen up.
What is Bookly Pro?
Bookly Pro is an add-on which requires the Bookly plugin for WordPress websites. With Bookly, your clients can make bookings for service right on your site. No need for time-consuming phone calls or face-to-face meetings.
According to many reviews, Bookly is the best booking plugin for WP. It’s a unique booking system that is under constant development to stay on top. Our programmers never stop working to satisfy your requests and concerns.
So if you’re ready to automate booking on your (or your client’s) website, Bookly could be the appointment software you’re looking for.
What you would need to replicate Bookly – without Bookly?
If you wanted your website to accept bookings online, you would choose Bookly, right? But what if you didn’t?
First of all, you’d need an expert programmer to set a booking system up on your website. If you didn’t wish to keep this expert on your payroll, you’d need to train up one of your current employees to keep it all running. This first step costs time and money.
Next you would have to train each of your staff members on how to use this software. This can also cost a lot of time, depending on how complicated the system is.
Then you would have to hire someone in a secretarial role to handle the bookings and allocate staff members.
It could become quite a messy business.
That’s why Bookly is such a great plugin. It takes all of these moving parts out and adds them into a simple plugin with powerful capabilities.
Let’s take a look at some of those capabilities.
What does Bookly Pro have to offer?
* Some features require add-ons, but most don’t.
* Bookly is in a state of constant development, depending on what the community wants. Thanks to our feature request page, you decide what we develop.