WooCommerce Sensei Badge OS
Reward achievement with digital badges for virtually every Sensei learning activity
The “BadgeOS Sensei Add-on” lets learners earn achievements and badges from virtually every course, lesson and quiz activity available in the Sensei learning management system. You set the rules or steps required, and learners automatically earn badges when conditions are met.
The add-on creates a seamless bridge between Sensei andBadgeOS™, the powerful free plugin to WordPress for creating and managing achievement-driven sites, communities, and experiences.
Award Digital Badges for Any of Your Sensei Learning Activities
Leverage the power of BadgeOS to issue badges and record achievements for activities including:
- a specific Course
- any Course
- a course from a specific category
- a course from any category
- Pass a specific Quiz
- Pass any Quiz
- Achieve a minimum score on a specific Quiz
- Achieve a minimum score on any Quiz
- Complete a specific Course
- Complete any Course
- Complete a course from a specific Course category
- Complete a course from any Course category
- Complete a specific Lesson
- Complete any Lesson
With BadgeOS, the achievement possibilities are literally limitless
Every BadgeOS-empowered can be customized to your goals, community, visual identity, and the right mix of social and self-directed activity. You define the achievement requirements and choose from among a variety of assessment options. Use BadgeOS to define and reward achievements for:
- Reviewed submissions by users
- Auto-approved submissions
- Peer nominations
- WordPress site activity (such publishing posts and pages, commenting and logging in to your site)
- Completing one, select or all achievements of a specific type
- Completing combinations of achievements or types
- Reaching point thresholds
- Discretionary or hidden badges
- Community Activity (with the free BadgeOS Community Add-on for BuddyPress)
Defining Achievements Could Not Be Easier
When activated, BadgeOS admins will see a new “Sensei Activity” menu in the “Required Steps” manager. Easily define achievements that rely on BadgeOS, WordPress, and Sensei actions, crafting just the right combination of steps to earn a badge or mark an achievement.
Storing and Sharing Lifelong Credentials that Matter
Digital badges earned using the BadgeOS Sensei Add-on can seamlessly be sent to Credly where learners store and manage lifelong achievements, and share badges on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, their own blog and other sites — helping to market your courses and programs.
Earned badges are Mozilla Open Badge compatible and sharable via built-in Credly support. Credly is the free web service for displaying, storing and managing lifelong credentials and badges.