Gravity Forms Active Campaign
Gravity Forms Active Campaign Add-On
- Automatically add subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted.
Just like Gravity Forms, the ActiveCampaign add-on is built with stability and ease-of-use in mind. Need a rock-solid WordPress form solution that’s trusted by the biggest brands in the industry? Look no further.
Already a Gravity Forms user? Utilizing your existing forms to opt-in users to your mailing list is just a few clicks away. No need to mess with other add-ons or write custom code to do what you need to; just connect your ActiveCampaign account and enable it in your forms.
- Capture more than just an email address from your ActiveCampaign subscribers.
When running a high-converting mailing list, segmentation is key. With the ActiveCampaign add-on for Gravity Forms, you can send custom field information from any other field on your form.
Need to know which forms on your WordPress site are converting best? By utilizing custom field data, you can send all of the custom meta you need directly to ActiveCampaign with just a few clicks.
Opt-In Conditional Logic
- Why bother with cluttering up your mailing list with subscribers that won’t convert? With conditional logic inside Gravity Forms, you can easily segment your users and only subscribe your most valuable leads.
Send Last Broadcast
- Your content is valuable. So why wait until the next time you send new mailing list content to connect with your new subscribers?
With the Send Last Broadcast feature, you can easily send every new user your latest content. They subscribed to your mailing list for a reason. Give them the content they crave!
- By utilizing the advanced power of Gravity Forms and conditional logic, GDPR compliance is easy! It’s as simple as adding a checkbox to your mailing list opt-in form as a subscription condition.