WooCommerce Gateway Cybersource
Accept credit card payments, eChecks, Visa Checkout, and Google Pay directly on your Store with CyberSource
With WooCommerce CyberSource, you can offer your customers the option to pay with credit cards, eChecks, and/or digital wallets like Visa Checkout and Google Pay directly on your WooCommerce site. Customers enter their payment details in a completely integrated payment form on your WooCommerce site, and CyberSource handles the rest, so customers never need to leave your site!
Key CyberSource features
- Accept payments with the world’s first eCommerce payment management company
- Benefit from great fraud-prevention systems, including CyberSource’s Decision Manager tool
- 3D Secure support for added security and compliance
- Includes digital wallet support for Visa Checkout and Google Pay to give your customers more payment options
- Seamless checkout process where customer never leaves your site
- UtilizesFlex Microform to support SAQ A PCI compliance.
- Accept eChecks with customizer authorization confirmation messages
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Automatic refunds and voids via WooCommerce Admin
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Accepts all major credit / debit cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB, and Maestro
- Country-specific cards accepted for global processors
Process payments with a leader in fraud management
CyberSource was the world’s first eCommerce payment management company, and provides medium to large businesses (over $3 million in online processing) with an excellent payment processing option. CyberSource serves half of the companies comprising the Dow Jones Industrial Average. As a result, they are a pioneer in fraud-management.
This extension utilizes a number of tools offered by CyberSource for extra security and compliance:
- 3D Secure, to reduce your site’s risk
- Decision Manager, so you can optimize your fraud prevention strategy
- Flex Microform, which adds fields hosted by CyberSource at checkout to offer a seamless checkout experience while also helping your site meet SAQ A PCI compliance standards
Support a variety of payment methods for flexible checkout
WooCommerce CyberSource supports multiple payment methods to give your customers choices at checkout – customers can pay with any major credit or debit card, eChecks, or popular digital wallets like Visa Checkout and Google Pay.
Simple, seamless checkout
Using the CyberSource extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a simple checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
You can also choose to show detailed decline messages to your customers so that they can understand why their payment wasn’t processed and fix that problem for an easier checkout experience.
Support for automatic refunds & voids
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with CyberSource directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the Edit Order screen and sending the transaction automatically to CyberSource by clicking Refund via Credit Card.
Securely save customer payment methods
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout. Payment data is stored on CyberSource’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of payment methods a customer can store on their account, and both credit cards and eChecks are supported.
Customers can also change their active payment method, add payment methods, and remove payment methods from the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” workflow is seamless and tokenizes card information for future use without requiring the customer to go through checkout!
Full support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
CyberSource is the ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. Even better, customers can sign up for subscriptions with a credit card or eCheck. The gateway also fully-supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customer’s payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
Capture charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize and capture them. However, this requires the user to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. Versions 2.0+ of this extension allow you to optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the Edit Order screen rather than logging into your Authorize.Net control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through CyberSource.
There are no reviews yet.