WooCommerce Product Vendors
Allow vendors to sell products and earn commissions in a multi-vendor marketplace!
WooCommerce Product Vendors · The Product Vendors extension for WooCommerce allows you to turn your store into a multi-vendor marketplace (such as Etsy or Creative Market). You can assign existing products to vendors, or they can add and edit their own ones – they will have a dedicated page on the site where they will be able to list all of their products, but they will also show up in your normal shop pages so you can sell your own products alongside those of your vendors. To make things even more useful, you have complete control over how much commission each vendor receives for a sale and you can even manually add new commissions and edit existing ones.
Turn your store into a multi-vendor marketplace
Have you got an existing site and loyal community and would like to find ways to diversify your revenue? Or would you like to start an eCommerce business without having to invest in creating your own product line? With Product Vendors for WooCommerce you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings.
Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
Why use Product Vendors?
- Create a marketplace that can sell anything. From physical, hand-made products to digital downloads like photographs, themes, fonts, audio or video and even time-based bookings with our integration with WooCommerce Bookings.
- Continue selling your own products. Display vendor products for sales right alongside your own products.
- Set vendor specific commission rates. Incentivise new vendors to join your marketplace or reward loyal or high earning with vendor specific commission rates – while still setting a separate base commission rate across your marketplace.
- Reduce your admin. Allow vendors to manage their own products. Give vendors the ability to manage their own products.
- Don’t pay commissions on orders that are not completed. Set commissions to only be assigned to vendors once the order is the completed.
- Stay on of top of your marketplace with sales reports. Get an overall view of vendor sales, commissions and earnings per month by vendor.
- Delay commission payments to account for returns. Use PayPal Mass Payments to delay commission payments in case of returns on physical products.